Friday 19 August 2011

Now the day is over (theoretically)

I suppose for some in like, say, Africa, the day is dawning. I'm nursing my baby, I've yet to nebulize my 6 yo and tuck my 2 yo in, but we're getting there! So I'm in this Autumn Leaves block swap over on the Quilting Board Forum. Here's my trial/mock-up:
I need to sew 12 of these maple leaf blocks before we 'leaf' on holidays this weekend. Ouch, sorry. So I have the pieces all cut and it shouldn't take very long to sew these, but I'll tell ya it can prove difficult to find any time around here. Plus, not only do I work better under pressure, seems I work only under pressure!!
I'm getting to a point with this, it being that I may be up rather late tonight. I don't mind, I've always been someone that doesn't really enjoy nights. Guess we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for taking time!