Wednesday 25 January 2012

Weighing in!

Wow, another week has flown by! I have to say even though my results are maybe a bit small I feel so much better about my self over all. Now instead of the negative thought "I'm fat anyway, who cares" I'm thinking "I may be rotund but I'm actively doing something about it!" I've put up a weight tracker ticker  on the sidebar which I'll keep updating as events warrant! So here are this weeks stats:


Stats:
Weight Loss Goal: 70 lbs
Week's Loss: 3 lbs 
Total Loss:  5 lbs
Distance to Goal:  65 lbs
Week's Workouts:  Walked 16 miles
Total Time Exercising:  4 hours
 Highlight of the Week: I walked every day this week. Really starting to enjoy my workouts and I find myself looking forward to them. I feel very empowered and encouraged to keep on.






4 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! 3 lbs is great. And 16 miles! That's a lot of walking... keep it up! The more we do the better we'll feel and the more we'll want to do. Watch us go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three lbs is great! 16 miles is a lot! Keep up all the hard work and you'll be reaching that goal in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW look at you go! That is awesome. So glad to hear that you are starting to feel better and are enjoying yourself. You're definitely on the right track. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all your hard work, it's definitely paying off :o)

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for taking time!